Providing the Medication you Need
We’re well known among the community for our thorough and responsible medication management program. A crucial part of our job is reviewing medicine for safety and efficiency. Come to Willow Pharmacy for your prescriptions, and stay confident knowing we care about your health. For questions regarding prescriptions, OTC medications, or generic brand medication equivalents, give us a call.
Pharmacists can prescribe for 13 Common Conditions and Illnesses!
This service is FREE for all Ontarians with an OHIP Card!
Skip the waiting room, and call us or book an appointment online if you’re suffering from any of these symptoms / concerns:
- Hay Fever / Allergies
- Oral Thrush
- Eye infection / Pink eye
- Skin rash (dermatitis)
- Menstrual Cramps
- Heartburn / Acid Reflux
- Cold Sores
- Skin infections (Impetigo)
- Insect bites and hives
- Tick bites
- Sprains and Strains (musculoskeletal)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
We can help!
Our pharmacists will assess your symptoms, and prescribe the appropriate treatment!
MODERNA BIVALENT BOOSTER AVAILABLE
PER MOH ELIGIBILITY :
Booster Dose Recommendations for High-Risk Groups In accordance with NACI, the following high-risk groups are strongly recommended to
receive a booster dose
• Individuals aged 65 years and older
• Residents of long-term care homes, retirement homes, Elder Care Lodges, and individuals living in other congregate setting that are 12 years of age or older
• Individuals 12 years and older with moderately to severely immunocompromising conditions
• Individuals 12 years of age and older with an underlying medical condition that places them at high risk of severe COVID-19
• Health care workers
• Pregnant individuals
• Individuals who identify as First Nations, Inuit or Métis and their adult non-Indigenous household members
• Individuals in racialized communities and/or marginalized communities
disproportionately affected by COVID-19
For booster doses the optimal interval after a previous COVID-19 vaccination or confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection is 6 months. A shortened interval of at least 3 months may be considered.
Transfer or Refill your Prescription
An Easy Choice
For information regarding prescription medicine transfers and refills, please get in touch directly. We’ve recently streamlined the whole process and set up several simple procedures in order to make it easier for new customers to transfer prescriptions to our pharmacy, and provide convenient medication refill options for returning customers.
Welcome to Willow Pharmacy
A Healthy Life
We’re proud to be the Pharmacy our community can rely on. Located in Guelph, our kind and knowledgeable team provides customers with exceptional prescription medications and other health products and services. We offer a variety of services to make it easier for you to stay healthy.